Wednesday, April 14, 2010

JUST BETWEEN GOD & ME

I will be going to Cebu this 17th April 2010 without the knowledge of my parents about my real purpose. This is my first time not to tell them the truth behind my travel and my plans. Everytime I travel I always informed them. All they know is that I'm going there to meet up with my mother & her fellow delegates arriving from Bacolod City, and that I will be going with them by Monday to Simala. Of course, I really want to go to Simala but If I am to attend the QR AD on the 19th that would mean to move my visiting date for Simala.


This time I opted not to tell them anymore that I'm giving another try for my cabin crew application. I know that this is just synonymous to lying. I hope God will understand. Much that I wanted to tell them but I do not want them to get worried anymore and get hurt everytime I fail. Ifever I'll fail it'll be just between me & GOD. Only God knows about my plan and hopefully HE will grant me success this time around.

My parents may not have disclosed their worries & frustrations but I know what they are feeling deep inside. When we went to church yesterday early morning, I know my mother cried a bit & was just holding back her emotions while praying. Many times I have glimpsed my mother crying while praying for me. They have always prayed that I will get what I am dreaming to have and that is to become a cabin crew. My father is worried because he can see that I have been jobless for months already and that all my FA attempts were unsuccessful. My father always wanted to see me successful and not just staying at home doing some chores. He can feel that I no longer have the enthusiasm to work for another job if it is not of a Cabin Crew.

To my mama & papa, I am sorry for all these. I am sorry if I can't tell you the truth this time. I promise to give my best and GOD will do the rest. I will not fail you but will make you proud as you have always been no matter what.

No comments:

Post a Comment