Monday, April 26, 2010

SHORT HAIR

Yes! I am now back with my short hair--as in very short. I've decided right after the QR OD to cut my hair and be back to its original shape. I have always lived in a very short hair since childhood and have the same style of haircut until I grew up. I always liked it short that I could no longer grasp and tie it. It became a habit or obsession already. Last year I decided to put an end of the said habit because of my FA plans. Long hair would look more feminine, attractive and easier to style. Growing it long was a great sacrifice on my part. Now, I am thankful that I no longer will endure taking care of my long hair. I am happy to be back again to the original and back to reality. My "new yet old" hair cut signifies moving on to a new chapter of my life, taking careful steps, building new hopes and dreams and keeping the faith for the old ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment