Friday, June 29, 2012

WWW.BLOOMINGLOTUSDATING.COM

I am posting this advertisement in favor to a friend who asked  me to help her promote her own dating site. According to her, this is not just an ordinary dating site, this is a "personal matchmaking" site. She was inspired to create such because her lovelife is a living example of this one. She was able to find her match through online dating.  The couple conceptualized the idea as a way of expressing their happiness and their blooming future together.

What makes this different from the others is that, members go through a screening and verification process before they get to be approved. So, NO fake identities & NO Scams. Thus, this is NOT a money-making site. This site is a way of helping men and women from different countries to find their correct companion and fulfill their desire for interracial marriages.

On my personal note, there is nothing wrong of becoming a member and trying out the unconventional way of meeting people, building friendship and finding love at the end. As me being single, available and ready to mingle, I am convinced by my friend to join and be part of the online dating circle. I am always on the go and there is no harm in trying. Who knows maybe through this  I can hear my wedding bells by 2013 and at 30!

No comments:

Post a Comment