Monday, May 17, 2010

DONE WITH PACKING

At last I'm done with packing! It seemed an endless task to do. I'm glad I'm done with it and hopefully I'm not forgetting anything. I've packed a lot of things because I am now relocating to Cebu for good. I'll be taking my masteral program in Industrial/Organizational Psychology. This program is absolutely in line with my Bachelor's degree and related with my work experience in the field of Human Resources. This is an option and a decision made after my failed applications with Qatar Airways & Emirates. I just cannot wait and put my life on stationary anymore just for my cabin crew application. I have been idle, dissapointed and frustrated with my left-&-right failures for several months. It's time for me to move forward. After all, I am the master of my fate & the captain of my soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment