Monday, May 31, 2010

LOOKING FORWARD

I've learned from read2lead (myfadreamstory.blogspot.com)this morning that Qatar Airways will have an Open Day this July. For the 5th time, I'm joining and looking forward in making my cabin crew dream into a reality. I do not care if it's gonna be my 5th, 6th, and so on....Ifever I will not get the golden text/call, which I kinda been immune to it already, I will still try and try until my age expires! hehehe. I will never say NO to the opportunity even if I will get hurt several times. As the Cebuano saying goes, " Ang mag-antos, masantos!". Hehehe. The big question is, when? Only God knows the answer. Probably & hopefully on my 5th try! Let's wait and see when the day comes. I am so looking forward to meet fellow FA aspirants and develop friendship with them. It's the best thing that happened during OD's.

No comments:

Post a Comment