Monday, May 17, 2010

UNFORGETTABLE MAY

Of all months in a year, MAY is the memorable one. This month marked an unforgettable moment in my life more than my birthmonth, September. Unforgettable because it was on MAy 2009 that I was first hospitalized for a major operation, cyst removal. One year had passed already and the scar is still evident in my tummy. I see and feel it everyday. I could see how my navel was affected with it. The doctor had to made me a new navel, I call it my "man-made navel". My scar is quite long as compared with others. I could still remember how great was my fear that time. I was uncontrollably shaking all over. I have always thought of myself as a brave person, yet I was so afraid at that time. Hopefully, it would be my first and last operation. I hate scars!! While thinking of my experience, maybe this is the reason why GOD didn't grant my cabin crew wish yet. Maybe HE still want my operation to heal completely so that I will be so fit for the job eventhough I have recovered so fast. Now that it's one-year and with no complications, I do hope that I'd become a cabin crew soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment