Monday, March 15, 2010

BROKEN VOW

This is my very first time to create an online diary but I have been writing a personal journal way back in college. Although I have been constantly following other people's blogs for months but it never take shape in my mind to have my own. Signing-up an account here is not part of my original plan. Eventhough the idea have crossed my mind but I felt that the proper time has yet to come. I remember blogger littlemissdreamer007 asking me for my blogsite for her to follow. I told her that I promised myself to only create a blog once I have fulfilled my FA dream. But now, I am breaking my promise and betraying my vow.
I am hoping that this would be a great venue to express my sentiments and innermost thoughts, may it be positive or negative. Through this, I might be able to break the negative spell or curse that has been keeping me away from my dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment